Biohazard Remediation & Cleaning
Why Hire God’s Cleaning Crew For Your Biohazard Cleanup?
God’s Cleaning Crew are the most trusted biohazard scene cleanup experts based in Toronto, Canada. Our professional crew houses a team of trained and certified professionals who are equipped to deal with extreme cleaning situations. Our team has expertise, specialized equipment, and appropriate certifications. Unlike any other cleaning company, we at GCC have a procedural structure to deal with biohazard cleaning and sanitization. We have developed a 5-step disinfection process backed by more than numerous research and experience to ensure your home space or commercial space of business is sanitized and remediated. Our discreet biohazard cleanup team handles all situations with compassion, empathy, professionalism, and efficiency.
The Remediation Process
Access & Analyze
Our process begins with a complete assessment of the area, which includes a walk-through, documentation of the source of contamination, source of odour and a holistic assessment.
The setup process includes separating and isolating the contaminated source area from the other parts of the structure to then focus on remediation through our cross-contamination protocol.
Remove & Remediate
This process involves a cleaning professional team set up to start the process of removing visible and invisible effects of contaminations which include bodily fluids, traces of blood and other bio-hazardous materials.
Disinfect & Clean
After the remediation process we move on to the disinfection and cleaning stage focused on deodorization of the area. We use EPA-rated disinfectants.
We believe in providing a safe, clean and habitable environment post cleaning of the crime and trauma affected area, our team enforces a post cleanup check to ensure the area is sanitized and deodorized.
Biohazard remediation refers to the process of cleaning, sanitizing, and restoring a space that has been contaminated by biological or infectious materials. This could include cleaning up after a crime or trauma scene, addressing a hazardous waste spill, or dealing with a viral outbreak.
The remediation process typically involves several steps, including:
- Assessing the situation: The first step in biohazard remediation is to assess the extent of the contamination and identify the specific biological or infectious agent involved.
- Developing a remediation plan: Once the assessment is complete, a remediation plan is developed, which includes specific steps for cleaning and sanitizing the affected area.
- Containment: Before the cleaning process can begin, the contaminated area must be isolated and contained to prevent the spread of the biological or infectious agent.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: The next step is to clean and sanitize the contaminated area using specialized equipment and cleaning agents. This process may involve removing contaminated materials, such as carpets or furniture.
- Disposal: All contaminated materials must be disposed of properly and safely.
- Verification: After the cleaning and disposal process is complete, the area is verified to ensure that all biological and infectious materials have been properly removed and the space is safe for use.
Biohazard remediation is performed by trained professionals, who have the knowledge, skills, and equipment necessary to safely and effectively clean and sanitize contaminated areas. It is important to note that attempting to clean up a biohazardous area without the proper training and equipment can be extremely dangerous and should never be attempted.
GOD'S CLEANING CREW
Trusted. Professional. Compassionate.
We are here for you.
Why is proper biohazard cleaning and disinfecting so important?
Proper biohazard cleanup and disinfection are critical to protecting public health and safety. Biohazardous materials, such as blood, bodily fluids, and infectious agents, can pose significant risks to human health if not properly handled and disposed of. The cleanup and disinfection process involves specialized equipment, procedures, and cleaning agents to effectively remove and sanitize the affected area, reducing the risk of disease transmission and preventing the spread of infection. Without proper cleanup and disinfection, biohazardous materials can remain on surfaces and materials, posing a danger to anyone who comes into contact with them.
Biohazardous incidents, such as crime scenes, accidents, or infectious disease outbreaks, can be traumatic and emotionally distressing. Proper cleanup and disinfection can help restore the affected area to its pre-incident state, providing a sense of closure and comfort to those involved. Additionally, professional biohazard cleanup and disinfection services can provide expertise and support to those affected, helping to reduce the emotional burden of dealing with a hazardous incident.
Biohazard cleaning involves the decontamination, sanitization, disinfection, recovery, removal and packaging for disposal of biohazardous material like WHMIS Class D, & Division 3.
Some hazardous materials include:
- Contaminated needles
- Animal waste & feces
- Microbiological waste
- Pathological waste
- Blood and body fluids
GCC’s provides services for biohazard cleanup that include:
- Crime & trauma scene clean up
- Homicide, sudden death and suicide cleanup
- Blood cleanup
- Biohazard remediation
- Contaminated needles, syringes cleanup
- Coronavirus and infectious disease cleanup
- Odour removal
Whether you are a dealership, fleet owner or car owner, in possession of a vehicle contaminated with drugs or needles or blood and bodily fluids (urine, feces etc.) and looking for help to restore your vehicle back so that it can be used again by your staff or family then give us a call immediately at 1-888-679-9116.
We will assess the situation and give you a quote or provide immediate assistance as you need.